DATA COLLECTION AND PROTECTION
Your data are collected by the company SONOSCANNER
A personal data means any information concerning an identified or identifiable natural person (person concerned); is considered identifiable a person who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to a name, an identification number or one or more specific elements, specific to its physical, physiological, genetic, psychic, economic, cultural or social identity. The personal information that can be collected on the site is mainly used by the editor for the management of relations with you, and if necessary for the processing of your orders.
The personal data collected are the following:
- Email address
- Navigation data (analytics)
- Name, first name
A data protection officer : Etienne RICHARD, email@example.com, is at your disposal for any question concerning the protection of your personal data.
RIGHT OF ACCESS, RECTIFICATION AND REMOVAL OF YOUR DATA
In accordance with the regulations applicable to personal data, users have the following rights:
The right of access: they can exercise their right of access, to know the personal data concerning them, by writing to the following e-mail address. In this case, before implementing this right, the Platform may request proof of the user's identity in order to verify its accuracy.
The right of rectification: if the personal data held by the Platform are inaccurate, they may request the update of the information.
The right to deletion of data: users may request the deletion of their personal data, in accordance with applicable data protection laws.
The right to limitation of processing: users may request the Platform to limit the processing of personal data in accordance with the assumptions set forth in the GDPR.
The right to object to the processing of data: users may object to their data being processed in accordance with the assumptions provided for in the RGPD.
The right to portability: they can claim that the Platform gives them the personal data provided to them to transmit them to a new Platform.
You can exercise this right by contacting us at the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
All requests must be accompanied by a photocopy of a valid, signed identity document and must indicate the address at which the publisher may contact the applicant. A reply will be sent within one month of receipt of the request. This one-month period may be extended by two months if the complexity of the request and/or the number of requests so requires.
In addition, and since the law n°2016-1321 of October 7, 2016, people who so wish, have the possibility to organize the fate of their data after their death. For more information on the subject, you can consult the CNIL website: https://www.cnil.fr/.
USE OF DATA
The personal data collected from users is intended to provide the Platform's services, improve them and maintain a secure environment. The legal basis for the processing is the execution of the contract between the user and the Platform. More specifically, the uses are as follows:
- access and use of the Platform by the user;
- management of the operation and optimization of the Platform;
- implementation of user support;
- verification, identification and authentication of data transmitted by the user;
- personalization of services by displaying advertisements according to the user's browsing history and preferences;
- prevention and detection of fraud, malicious software and management of security incidents;
- management of possible disputes with users;
- sending commercial and advertising information, according to the user's preferences;
DATA RETENTION POLICY
The Platform retains your data for as long as necessary to provide you with its services or to provide you with support. To the extent reasonably necessary or required to satisfy legal or regulatory obligations, resolve disputes, prevent fraud and abuse, or enforce our terms and conditions, we may also retain some of your information as necessary, even after you have closed your account or we no longer need it to provide services to you.
SHARING PERSONAL DATA WITH THIRD PARTIES
Personal data may be shared with third-party companies exclusively in the European Union in the following cases:
- when the user publishes, in the free comment areas of the Platform, information accessible to the public;
- when the user allows a third party's website to access his/her data;
- when the Platform uses service providers to provide user support, advertising and payment services. These service providers have limited access to the User's data in order to perform these services and are contractually obliged to use it in accordance with the provisions of the applicable regulations on the protection of personal data;
- if required by law, the Platform may transmit data to respond to claims against the Platform and to comply with administrative and judicial proceedings;
You may receive commercial offers from the publisher. If you do not wish it, please click on the following link: email@example.com
Your data may be used by the publisher's partners for commercial prospecting purposes.
If, during the consultation of the site, you access personal data, you must refrain from any collection, any unauthorized use and any act which could constitute an attack on the private life or the reputation of the persons. The publisher declines all responsibility in this respect.
The data is kept and used for a period of time in accordance with the legislation in force.